Moš otrat g...u s njon!
9A6R
FT4JA logs being uploaded. Help support the Juan de Nova DXpedition by making a $1 donation for each eQSL. Read more about how we support DXpeditions and how you can help!
I have blasted “frugal” Hams in the past. I have always been the guy that says you have to, “pay to play”. Always. I supported every DXpedition I could the last few years. I really don’t want to log in and total up my Paypal donations right now. First of all, I’m scared of the number. Secondly, I’ll probably just piss myself. And most importantly, my wife would think, “isn’t all this radio equipment enough? Now you pay people to talk to them too?” “Nobody’s happy if Mama’s not happy” comes to mind.
Djani isto, zato san i pisa, što san pisa !Pazi ja san plod Broča i Fora.Sad ti je sve jasno.Za Đanija neznan.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests