TOO MNY CONTACTS WITHOUT A BRAIN
I believe in unpolluted DXing. As simple as:
ATNO is most important
No remote operation
No SDR remote listening
No cooperatives
No power excess
No duplicate QSOs
I believe that it is more important to give a new country to "small pistol" than to give an 8th band QSO to a "big gun" station. By doing this during our dxpeditions, we hope to fulfill the demand for a "new one"
I am against remote operation. It is amateur radio challange pollution nowadays
Similar to remote - using SDR in other side of the globe to listen is not fair. It should be two way amateur radio contact and not cellular telephone QSO
Making QSOs for your friends is not HAM Radio. One should use his own station to make QSO
Exceeding your license power limit is rude and against law
Making duplicate QSOs or not necessary contacts for ATNO is nothing more then selfish and this takes time in which somebody looking for All Time New One could make QSO
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests