I have you in the EG9TOR Log in CEUTA. All QSLs received have been sent. If you have not received
the QSL it is because I still have not received yours or you don´t need the QSL. DO YOU STILL NEED THIS QSL????
Please check your log and in case you still need the card and still have not requested it, you can send your request to me.
If you have sent it and still not received it, contact me. Maybe you need the QSL for your DXCC,Challenger, IOTA, WAZ,
or other awards or simply for your collection.I do not want anyone to stay without the QSL if he really needs it.
It is hard work for me sending an email to everyone in the log, but I hope this effort on my part will be useful for you.
If you do not want to receive more e-mail like this ,just let me know and I will remove of my list
If you already have received the QSL, please ignore this message but carefully check your log, maybe you have had QSOs with stations for
which I am the QSL-manager (see list below!)
You have all ways to get the QSL in my QRZ.COM http://www.qrz.com/db/ea5gl
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests