Kuku lele

Sve sto Vas veseli na temu PHRK

Re: Kuku lele

Postby 9a2jg » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:42 pm

Zato i je sada tečaj za telegrafiju u 9AFF klubu.
63g. u Narodnoj tehnici Hrvatske, 59g. u Hrvatskom radioamaterskom savezu, AKL 25g. bez financiranja
9a2jg

Postby 9a4db » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:23 pm

ZG_Ljerka1.jpg
ZG_Ljerka1.jpg (169.86 KiB) Viewed 5231 times

ZGParaset_1.jpg
ZGParaset_1.jpg (17.38 KiB) Viewed 5233 times

Sta se moze, neki uvijek MORAJU biti u pravu.... makar je razvidno da nisu :mrgreen:
9a4db
Site Admin

Postby 9a4db » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:54 pm

Evo jos jedna slika sadrzaja originalnog kompleta Paraseta

paraset inventory.JPG
paraset inventory.JPG (200.54 KiB) Viewed 5210 times

Gore kutije s lijeva na desno:
Akumulator, Rucni generator, motor-generator, Napajanje 220V - vidi kabel sa ruba kucista sa uticnicom
Vide se i originalne visokoomske slusalice, vidi kabel...

U poklopcu slozen DC kabel koji spaja napajanje ili motor-generator sa Parasetom.
Isti je kao onaj kod Ljerke...
9a4db
Site Admin

Postby 9a4db » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Te izvorna svjedocanstva o Paraset-u

Well many thanks for the photographs of the Paraset they have come out excellently. I must say that they are very realistic to the real thing. I have 3 of the original real ones. (1) is the wooden box version. (2) is the metal cash box version that came later (3) the third one i have canabalised to use the parts for same people who originally wanted to construct them many years ago and could not get hold of the real ones. I was one of 4 people sent to the old Poundon (SOE) radio station 36 years ago to close it down, and in one of the rooms there was dozens of Bl 82 and MK7 {paraset) radios. When we returned we were given sledgehammers and told to destroy them all. WeIl I kept a Bl a B2 and 3 of the MK? sets and the rest were destroyed. They were all made in the workshops originally at Barnes in west London, then from 1940 at Whaddon Hall, then from 1942 onwards at Little Horwood, The last two belng in north Buckinghamshire. Two of the original builders are still alive and one of them gave me his original suitcase that they were kept in. No one ever build the wooden box version, they all seem to bui1d the metal cash box version. These, where made by the Metal Box Co Ltd, at Stonebridge Park, London NW10. They were very prone to the receiver which is a reaction typa sending a signal back up the aerial and being traced by an enemy and in the latter stages of the war were used only in Norway. I keep both versions on display in the radio museum at Bletchley Park and over the last 13 years several visitors have wanted to build them and the latest one is a frenchman. The main difficulty is obtaining the strange pluq and socket that takes the power lead. and the tuning dial. Incidently they were all constructed by the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) and only called the MK7. It wasnt until some were issued to the Special Operations Executive then they named it the Paraset. Severa1 thousand were made but nowhere near as many as the B2. The paraset is very rare in the UK but hundreds of B2's have survived, Thousands of B2 sets were dismantled at Coronation Works in Birminqham after the war. And one man was given the task of dismantling them for the parts. He did this job daily for 6 months until told that the place was closing down, he said there were still hundreds of sets awaiting dismantling when they abandoned the place. His name was Corporal John Lewis and sadly he has only recently passed away.

There thats a brief potted history of a few of the spy sets. I wish I had saved a few more now, but at the time they were considered as old junk and I had no interest as I was still working for MI6 then.

David White G3ZPA

Hello Johnny, I did not write any articles about the paraset. But let me help you. First it was not called the Paraset originally it was only called the MK7 by MI6/Secret Intelligence Service and made at Whaddon Hall. Later the Special Operations Executive found it was ideal for their use and they also built it but named it the Paraset as it was ideal for use when dropping agents by parachute. There are many replicas around now, far more than the original sets. I removed 3 of the original sets from Poundon radio station in 1969 and 1970 when four of us were sent there to close this station down. This station was originally run by SOE but was taken over in 1946 by MI6. Its often quite easy to spot a replica. The serial number was always riveted on never screwed on. The original set was wooden and the last batch were also wood. The design was based on a metal cash box made by the metal box company of London NW10. But all the metal work was stamped out originally at the Whaddon workshops and from very early 1943 by the Little Horwood workshops. I display two of them at Bletchley Park and keep one at home. I am still in contact with two of the original people that made them at Little Horwood where the workshops are still located but not in use any more. They were also produced by the ISRB at the Bontex Knitting Mills in London NW10. I hope that helps you. Regards David White G3ZPA

David White G3ZPA
9a4db
Site Admin

Postby 9a4db » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:46 pm

E da na temu slusalica, sada kada je objavljena ne-cropana slika, normalnije rezolucije.

Slusalice su iz kasnijeg doba WWII (1943) rata HS-23?
ili cak njemackog porijekla, to bi trebalo pogledati,
pise na njima nesto...

Ovdje ima malo info o slusalicama -> http://www.best-of-flightgear.dk/commsusaf.htm
9a4db
Site Admin

Postby 9a6r » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:01 pm

Đani nesmiš ti bit u pravu već UDBAŠIĆ u mirovini.Oli ti to nisi zna? :lol:
Sad se on sprema sa BAOFENGOM u Mariju Bistricu.Triba se navrime pripremit,zauzet misto u busiji. ;)

73,9A6R
9a6r

Postby 9a4db » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:35 pm

Sada kada je Damir 9A4OE objavio onu priču iz Dnevnika Ljerke Dulčić, jasno je da je paraset
sa slike proizveden negdje nakon 1943. tako da su i slušalice vjerovatno one koje sam naveo...

U UK i Francuskoj postoje grupe RA koje su napravili replike Paraseta i sa njima održavaju
skedove. Lijepo je znati da i mi u ZG imamo uzorak za repliciranje....
9a4db
Site Admin

Postby 9a2jg » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:07 pm

http://slobodnadalmacija.com/%C5%A0iben ... fault.aspx

Uvođenje poluprivatnih i ograđenih plaža.na mala vrata, a sve pod krinkom "katalogiziranih" i "klasificiranih" plaža !
Šta ne kopiraju nešto pozitivno sa Zapada ?
63g. u Narodnoj tehnici Hrvatske, 59g. u Hrvatskom radioamaterskom savezu, AKL 25g. bez financiranja
9a2jg

Postby 9a2jg » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:51 am

http://slobodnadalmacija.com/BiH/tabid/ ... fault.aspx

Da , to je onaj distrikt Brčko, koji je bio pod direktnom upravom EU i Amera, i koji je trebao biti, uz tuzlanski kanton, uzor za cijelu BiH ! Divan uzor, i krah te i takve EU politike !
9a2jg

Postby 9a2jg » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Zašto K1N radi samo Split, a ne i Dubrovnik, Zadar ili neki drugi grad ?
Pravo pitanje, zar ne ? ;D

Dobar je Martin, je šaljčina, nema mu ravne, ovo biće čuja da više nema (tiskanog) časopisa, pa se, valjda, sprema izdavati humoristički časopis ?
9a2jg

PreviousNext

Return to PHRK